Well, Aisin has been home for a few days now. He is doing really well, hes a smart little fella. He goes potty when I say "go potty" or "go poop". He just doesn't let me know when he needs to get out to go potty. So I have to take him MULTIPLE times a day. Hopefully soon he starts to let me know when he needs to go. He only had one accident today.
So far he sits, almost 100% of the time I ask him. Walks great. Loves to play. His energy levels grow daily. He has gained 1 lb. already. I am working on getting him to shake now.
Tennis balls are the coolest toy ever in his eyes :D

I have been applying to jobs, with no success yet. I am still enjoying the time off. Getting alot done around the house, and the extra time with the puppy is definitely a good thing.

Here are some pics and a little video of Aisin.

Have a great day :)

Una

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

VIDEO

0 comments