My Good Deed

Posted by Unknown | 2:37 PM | , | 0 comments »

Well, I found this little guy at the Aurora Animal Shelter. He is a 4 month old purebred Boxer puppy. I named him Aisin (a parts division of Toyota) He weighs 34lbs and should weigh about 50lbs. He also has Demodex Mange and Kennel Cough, so is on a ton of meds. He was never in a house until yesterday when I brought him home. He is a lover and I cannot believe anyone could do that to a puppy. He is already learning to sit next to me if we are on a walk and we stop, he lays next to me wherever I am in the house, he walks better than my big trained dogs on a leash and he already has started letting me know when he needs outside for potty. He is a smart little bugger. I cannot wait till he is all healthy again and in top shape.

Right now he is getting Yogurt and Puppy food in large quantity to help build himself back up. Along with his 4 different medications. He is also segregated from our big dogs so they do not catch the Kennel cough. The mange is not contagious though.

I feel lucky to have found him and am glad to have the opportunity to give him the home he deserves. How could you not just love this face?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments