Gas Prices

Posted by Unknown | 4:53 PM | | 0 comments »

I would just like to say that I saw gas for $2.36 today. That is the cheapest I have seen gas for in a LONG time. Its awesome. Although I have a feeling after elections, prices will be going back up again. Which sucks. Because I filled my gas tank for under $40 which I don't think I've done since I owned the truck.

Lately I have been going to the Cherry Creek State Park (its a reservoir & state park) with Darryl to take our 2 mutts for walks. We did over 10 miles in 2 days. The dogs were beat afterwards. It was nice.

The weather has been really nice here lately too. I'm just waiting for the Halloween weather change to snow, or something of the sort.

2 days left of this week. Not that it matters for me so much since I am not working currently. I have applied to numerous jobs though and hopefully will have something soon.

Have a nice evening, talk at ya later!

Una

0 comments