Happy Tuesday

Posted by Unknown | 3:04 PM | , | 1 comments »

Hello! Today is Tuesday. I have been a busy little beaver today. I went to Best Buy to get a wireless router, so now I have wireless at home! YAY! I took Chance to Petco, and everyone loved him to pieces, as always. I then stopped by Darryl's work with Chance. He had a blast with all the fun new smells and new people. Now I got the internet set up, and am typing this, and then doing more job hunting. Thought I would share some random photos though :) Enjoy.

Una

Photobucket

I also went to the Denver Zoo a while back and never put the pictures up here. Thought you would enjoy to see some :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // October 30, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

    Nice photos. You look great in the one with Chance. So happy. I liked the zoo ones too. The writing on them was a bit annoying. Have a GR8 day.

    Love Mom.