Hump Day

Posted by Unknown | 3:16 PM | | 1 comments »

Well today is Wednesday. I am sitting in the showroom lobby of Darryl's work (Go Toyota) stealing their internet because we don't have wireless at home and its easier to use my laptop than the desktop computer for all this job application stuff, since all my docs and such are on my laptop.
I was fired yesterday morning, due to my blog post. Why my boss has been searching to find my blog, I am truly unsure, but whatever. Their loss. I hope they have fun finding someone with my skills (auto and offroad knowledge, contacts in the offroad industry, web skills and photography skills), to work for the amount they paid me.
So now the job hunt really ensues. It will be a nice change though. Maybe will give me the opportunity to go back to school as well, get tuned up on web design, and learn more that I do not know.
Have a great day!

Una

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // October 23, 2008 at 7:22 AM  

    Nice job Una. No mention of the company's name, so they can't do anything about it. You should have no trouble getting unemployment. Have a great day.

    Love, Mom