Its Been Awhile...

Posted by Unknown | 3:24 PM | | 0 comments »

I haven't posted in quite a while.. So here's some brief updates! More detailed posts will follow.

For Thanksgiving, Darryl and I went on a lovely drove through Estes Park and National Park Land through Colorado.

The dogs have been doing AWESOME!

I am on the search for a horse.

December 1st, my divorce was finalized, December 6th, there was a HUGE party, I drank too many free shots LOL.

Darryl & I had a cold for almost 2-3 weeks, but is finally gone *thank god!*

We have been having snow on and off, which is about time because it's pretty late in the year considering our normal snow action here in Denver Metro.

I am still without a job. Darryl has been supporting me and my bad habits. Poor guy LOL.

Thats it for now, but I will be posting up more detailed posts, with pictures and such :)

~Una

0 comments