Just another update!

Posted by Unknown | 8:36 PM | | 0 comments »

Well, I re-did the way my blog looks and feels (not that you can actually feel a blog LOL). Hope you like it!

I went out to the barn today to see the new horse (I will be working her under saddle for 30 days) she is really cute! A really cool color, I will have to remember to get some pictures of her next time I am out there.

I got a new myspace account, because my old one I couldn't control to swell since it had an old email address on it, and I couldn't change that. My new myspace account can be found here.

Gave Chance and Aisin a bath today, Jester will get one tomorrow. MY GOSH did they smell horrid. They get baths all the time, but somehow find a way to make themselves smell ungodly (in a bad way).

Thats about it for today. Thanks for reading!

0 comments