Well, I have been working at a barn in the evenings, cleaning stalls & feeding, along with training the owners QH's. He is letting me keep a horse there for pretty much nothing. So I decided to adopt a new horse! I found a wonderful 4 year old Thoroughbred, he is very sweet & calm. He is 17H tall (which equates to 68 inches tall at his back). I am 5'6" (66") tall... LOL. He's built more like a warmblood than a typical Thoroughbred!
He needs some training, which is perfect for me :D, I like a good challenge. Hes pretty smart and calm, so I think it will be easy to do!
The barn I am at is great, its just a "small" private residence. 5 acres, 2 barns, outdoor arena, round pen & indoor arena.

My horse's name is "First Year", I haven't decided on what to call him yet though. Here's some pics, enjoy!





























0 comments