Tuesday: After some "new" wheels. A dry cleaning (wiped her down). Fixed the trunk latch. Still need to take apart driver door to get that latch working. After I took the pictures, I cleaned most of the leaves out of her crevasses. Tried taking the bumper mounts out. Got the bolts and such undone, but couldn't get them to come out of the bumper. It was dark and freezing out though.

Thursday: Took the air gun and blew all of the leaves and dirt out of the engine bay, wiper cowl, trunk area, etc. I found quite a few wasp nests. SCARY!!! Thank goodness it is still winter out and they were all dorment or dead.

I cannot wait to get the driver door latching, so I can give her a good bath. I REALLY cannot wait to get her running so I can drive her.

I got a freeze plug for her yesterday, so need to install that. Get some coolant in her. Change her oil. And then go from there :)

Enjoy the cleaner pictures of her. The engine bay pictures were before I cleaned it out.



















0 comments