Started Work Today.

Posted by Unknown | 7:51 PM | | 0 comments »

Well I started at work today. It was a long day, but it didn't drag. Everyone is super nice. I forget half the people's names that I met.. but I guess that is to be expected :) Learned alot. Took pictures of 5 cars (4 BMW's and 1 Mercedes). I can honestly say I can't remember the last time I climbed that many stairs in one day, except maybe at the Statue of Liberty, or waiting for rides at Cedar point.. LOL

Tomorrow I should be more on my own, instead of working with someone. I feel more comfortable driving these cars by myself anyways LOL. Whats funny is I prefer my FJ over the Mercedes... However I would definitely enjoy a BMW as a secondary vehicle :) Hehe. I'll pass on the Mercedes though, unless its a McLaren :)

Anywho, here's a picture of the C300 (Mercedes) I took pictures of.

0 comments