Well, tomorrow is Friday the 13th. I can't wait for this weekend. Get in some daylight time with Tonka and work with him, hopefully. My friend Susannah is moving her horse into the barn I have Tonka at tomorrow. That will be nice! A horse buddy at the barn :) Well, Gary (barn owner) is a horse buddy too, but our schedules don't always mesh LOL.

Anywho. This weekend will be a nice break from the stairs and walking around. Tomorrow a guy is meeting me to see the old wedding ring set that I no longer need. Get some money out of it hopefully... That would be nice. Spoil myself on some asshole's money :)

Work is still going well! Photographed another 10 cars today. All Mercedes again. I will probably be shooting the BMW's tomorrow.

Anywho I'll get going. Have a great day!

All of the pictures from today.































0 comments