This Weekend...

Posted by Unknown | 8:17 PM | | 0 comments »

Well Friday Darryl & I picked up his girls, because this was one of their weekends with us. Friday night we hung out, had KFC for dinner and watched TV/Movies.

Saturday during the day, we went to Cherry Creek Reservoir (state park w/ water reservoir) and took Aisin. We walked him for quite some time (off leash because he's the good one out of the boys). Had A&W Root Beer Floats. And then watched movies before bed.

Today, Sunday, we went to something that was supposed to be pretty cool... "The Wildlife Experience" in Denver. We thought it was somewhat like an indoor zoo/animal exhibit thing... Got there, paid $21 for all 4 of us (we had a "free admission coupon" so didn't have to pay for one of the adults). Walked around the place, and ALL of us determined it was pretty lame. Including Kira, and shes an 11 year old. Basically it was designed for toddlers - kindergartners... NOT for adults or kids over say... 6/7ish. After that we ate some lunch. Then we went to the barn so I could clean stalls & feed the horses.

Darryl & I dropped the kids off... picked up Taea's "new" car (I can't believe she's in drivers ed classes already...) and Darryl drove that home so he can take it to work to start fixing it so its all ready when she actually turns old enough to start driving.

After that I finished filling out all my employment paperwork so I'm ready to go tomorrow morning, when I start my new job. I don't remember if I have given too many details on my new job yet, so here goes:
Company :: Murray Motor Imports
Description :: BMW & Mercedes New & Used Dealership
Job Title :: Lead Photographer
Job Description :: Photograph all New & Used cars to put on the website to improve sales.

I am pretty excited & nervous all at once. I hate starting new jobs. Hence why I was at Stylin' for over 6 years I guess LOL. So far everyone seems really nice though.

I picked out some pictures to print tonight so I can make my desk feel homey. Got a binder ready so I can keep all my employment paperwork in it, and a notebook in there so I can take notes (and write down important names since I suck with new people's names..).

I am really excited for the extra income now too! Be able to more easily take care of all bills AND have play money afterwards. I think the first thing I am saving for is a trip back home :) I can't wait to see my family. Let everyone meet Darryl. And get to show Darryl where I grew up. Not to mention take him to Cedar Point LOL. Will have to try and convince the whole family to go with us too!

Anyways I'm gonna get going, I think I typed enough for one night. Gotta finish watching "Extreme Home Makeover", and then get some sleep so I can wake up early tomorrow, which is something I haven't HAD to do since October..

Night!

0 comments