Well, Friday I was to meet with Rich to sign the divorce papers, and get everything notarized. Some might think of it as a "bad" thing, however I see it as a real start to the divorce proceedings. Which is also a fresh start for me.

I have learned through all of my reflections that you should never change for anyone, be happy with yourself and if others cannot accept that then they are not worth your time. I have also learned alot about myself, my likes and dislikes in a partner, what I put up with in this marriage and will never do again, life is a blessing so enjoy it and do everything to smile and make the ones you love smile too. I have learned alot of other things, but I will not get into all of that ;-) .

And of course, for the "event" I got all dolled up and looking gorgeous just to rub it in a little how well I am doing without him, and how happy I really am. And make him think, WOW I AM AN IDIOT! Because, truthfully, he is. I am a catch, and he is going to have to live without me for the rest of his life!

Well, anyways he bailed. Not the first time, and boy did it piss me off. I have been nothing but pleasant and easy to deal with for all of this... up until Friday.

I gave him a piece of my mind, and I am pretty sure I got the message across that this is HIS divorce and he needs to get his act together to make it happen. If he didn't want it, he shouldn't have asked for it. Not only that, I am done being agreeable and working around his schedule/location/etc. At this stage it is all a big inconvenience for me and I am not going to inconvenience myself further to make the divorce easy on him. Because he most certainly didn't think of me when he asked for it in the first place.

So I have rescheduled everything for Wednesday, at a location of my choice, the time I want it, etc. If it doesn't happen Wednesday, he can forget about me cooperating for anything. This is all getting old, and fast.

Well, Off to work I am, have a lovely day.

~Una

0 comments