The Papers are Legal.

Posted by Unknown | 4:05 PM | | 0 comments »

Well, today Rich and I met to get the divorce papers notarized. I drove Darryl's truck today because I know how much it would irritate Rich. I pulled up and Rich was already inside waiting. Had to stand around for 10 minutes to wait for the notary to be ready. Once he was ready, we sat down at the desk, went over all the paperwork again to make sure everything was good, and it wasn't... of course... Mine was great, Rich didn't make all the corrections about me on the main paperwork I had asked for, so we had to fix that. Then started signing stuff. The whole time the notary was asking if we were sure we couldn't work things out, and when I said I was sure, he started flirting ever so casually.
Finished signing all the paperwork, the notary finished up and we were off. Rich walked out to his truck in front of me, and I just so happened to be parked right next to his truck, in Darryl's truck... Needless to say that didn't amuse Rich in the slightest.
So all in all, it was a good day for me!

Something I HAVE to touch on is that Rich was clean shaven (that never happens... well of recently anyways) and his hair was dyed a darkish brown. MY GOD did he look silly. Or thats my opinion anyways! Just another reason I felt better about the whole ordeal... he's not even that cute, what WAS I thinking? LOL.

Well at least now I know I don't have to communicate with him any longer, other than to verify he filed the paperwork with the courts. On with the rest of my life.. as Una Schade! And withOUT the Reno family! (*throws myself a little party*)

0 comments