Welcome to my Blog.

Posted by Unknown | 11:10 AM | | 1 comments »

Well, I am not a newbie to blogging, however this blog is new. I had another one, but due to life circumstances decided to start fresh, and with a new address.

So here I am. Check out this blog for updates in my life, ramblings of random things I think of, etc. And there will be plenty of pictures to accompany everything.

A little about me:
I cherish my family. My parents are still married and I have a younger brother.I was born in 1982 (which makes me 25 currently). I was born in Ireland, spent most of my life in Ohio, and about a year ago (may 2007) moved to Colorado. I love horses, dogs, and truthfully any animal. I hate bugs. I love sunsets and stars. I use myspace and facebook.
www.myspace.com/OFRD_GRL
(dunno what my facebook "address" would be... but I am on there too!)

Enjoy.

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // August 7, 2008 at 9:52 AM  

    I like the piercings. Your blog is so uplifting. Great to see you back to yourself. I had a great time with you MUD Wheeling. I'm just so mad at myself for not going with Darryl when he asked me to go after you had told him to go ahead. It probably would have been fun, Darryl would probably have gotten a laugh out of me yelling at George to go go go and it always did.

    Love Mom