TGIF!

Posted by Unknown | 11:44 AM | | 0 comments »

Well, today is Friday, thank goodness. Tomorrow is the BBQ at ORS. I have to get here at 8am on a Saturday, that's just plain crazy! The weather is supposed to be rainy, so hopefully that does not make the turnout horrible, I know my boss is worried that people won't show. Either way, it should be a good time. I will be relieved when it is over with though. Lots of hard work.

Last night I went up to Darryl's work to hang out while he put a locker in his truck (its a cool thing you can add to trucks to help you offroad better and slip less). Hung out with him and some other friends, then went and grabbed some beers. We are all probably going out again tonight which will be fun.

Sunday there are a bunch of us going wheeling at Boulder Carnage. Its a moderate trail and its pretty local, so that makes it nice.

Have a great day and an even better weekend!

TGIF!

0 comments