Moved Into my New Place.

Posted by Unknown | 2:19 PM | | 1 comments »

Well this past weekend, I moved into my permanent address. No more staying with friends, and bouncing around. I am in Aurora, CO, the south east portion, right next to Buckley Air Force Base. Sharing a 2 car garage, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house with a friend, and every other weekend, his 2 daughters. The person I am sharing the house with, his name is Darryl. Darryl has a cat and a Husky. This is great because I have Chance still and Chance is going to love having a buddy to romp with. However Chance is still staying with some friends of mine for another week or so because they didn't want to give him up yet. I am not completely sure how well Chance will get along with a kitty cat though, that might be interesting...

Anyways, I will post some pictures later on of the house!

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // August 7, 2008 at 7:47 AM  

    Hello Una,
    I can't for some reason add your blog to my favourites. I have office 2007 now. Would that be causing it? Strange. By the way you must have sent the message loud and clear to Susie as she has not e-mailed me since.

    Love, Mom