My Weekend Adventures

Posted by Unknown | 10:44 AM | | 0 comments »

Well this weekend was pretty jam packed. Darryl had his girls this weekend, so thats an adventure in and of itself! Friday night we just hung around and watched a movie and had spaghetti for dinner. Saturday we ended up doing the Coors tour, climbing a rock wall and having a late dinner. Sunday we went to the water park down the street and then had a nice dinner before the girls went home. Then Sunday evening Darryl and I went wheeling.

I ended up breaking the FJ bad enough it will be parked for awhile till I can re-do the suspension with the aid of my boss. We are going to totally redesign it and make it alot stronger so I don't have this problem again. So now I am driving the 4runner daily. This coming saturday it will be getting new gears, lockers and 35" tires. So it will look alot cooler, and perform ALOT better offroad too.

This week has been dragging by, unfortunately. I need a vacation bad I think. No rest for the weary though. Anyways, I've gotta go.

Hope you are doing well!

~Una

0 comments